3 Charities
http://www.sharkwater.com/
http://www.spca.bc.ca/
http://www.joinred.com/home/
After watching the shark videos! Wow. Has that every opened my eyes. I' cant believe all that goes on behind closed doors. The fact that the oceans population of sharks is completely decreasing everyday at such a high rate is scary! Shark fin soup is a disgrace, I don't see the point of it at all. I really hope society smartens up and faces the fact that we need need sharks to survive, we cant be scared of them anymore. they deserve to be on this earth as much as anyone else.
The second charity I would give 10'000 dollars to is the SPCA. I love animals and dogs and have always wanted to adopt one but my moms allergic. I really want to help the animals and save as many as i can! I think animal cruelty is terrbile and i hate it.
My last charity is the RED aids organization. I think Aids is very important because it is a top killer in the world. It something that really need to find a cure before its too late. People need to be educated about it and learn how to be safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment