Marilyn Monroe
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
Dr. Seuss
“Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
Bernard M. Baruch
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
Oscar Wilde
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
Mahatma Gandhi
“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
Eleanor Roosevelt, This is My Story
"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you have imagined."
Thoreau
"Begin at once to live, and count each separate day as a separate life."
"Begin at once to live, and count each separate day as a separate life."
Seneca
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
-Mark Twain
"Every man dies. Not every man really lives."
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.""Every man dies. Not every man really lives."
- Albert Einstein
"And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years."
- Abraham Lincoln
"Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody."
- Stephen Chbosky
"In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on."
"In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on."
- Robert Frost
"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."
- W. M. Lewis
"Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep."
- Carl Sandburg
"Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans."-
John Lennon
"Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third."Marge Piercy
"I love my past. I love my present. I’m not ashamed of what I’ve had, and I’m not sad because I have it no longer."-
Colette
"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."
- W. M. Lewis
"Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep."
- Carl Sandburg
"Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans."-
John Lennon
"Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third."Marge Piercy
"I love my past. I love my present. I’m not ashamed of what I’ve had, and I’m not sad because I have it no longer."-
Colette
No comments:
Post a Comment