Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Moment In a Box

     If I were to die today, the one moment I would take with me would be the drive from the airport to my Grammy and Grampy’s house in Tennessee. The reasons being is, that we only take that drive once every two years so  there is so much excitement and joy in that car ride. It is usually in the late hours of the night so were are so tired but our joy quickly takes over and gives us an extra shot of energy. I love the state of Tennessee so looking out the window to see the beautiful mountains and scenery as we pass by is breath taking. The smell and warmth of the air is so inviting it just instantly makes you happy. We blast music all the way through the hour drive and talk and laugh and catch up with the relative that drives us. Our anticipation only increases as we reach that drive through and the famous gravel road leading up the the small rancher that always looks the same brings me so much joy. I always have the beat time when I’m there and I know that every time which is why I cherish the drive to there house, because I know that the next time I go to the airport, it will be the sad, tearful drive back.

No comments:

Post a Comment