Friday, February 3, 2012

Journal

FEB 3 2012
  1. It was confirmed that i will be taking the early bus to school everyday, therefore i will no longer be late for class.
  2. The word of the day is chill, because it's Friday, so it's almost the weekend so i have no stress.
  3. How extremely hard math 11.
  4. I will need to study extra hard to get a high mark.
  5. That most goals in life are a result of hard work.
  6. A question I am left with is what sacrifices will I have to make to reach that goal?
FEB 20 2012
  1. It was confirmed for me today that i will not be attending the Alonzo King dance field trip because i will be working.
  2. The word of the day is diet, i feel that i need to be on one after eating all this valentines candy.
  3. I learned that i am really bad at writing essays on the spot.
  4. I am going to work on remaining calm and tackling the essay in increments instead of all at once.
  5. That most difficult situations are better to be solved slowly rather then trying to figure everything out at the same time, only making it more complicated.
  6. A question i am left with is that i am wondering how difficult this diet is gonna be.
MARCH 15 2012
  1. It was confirmed to me that i need t start focusing more on myself.
  2. Breathe. Because no point in stressing on things, that doesn't help.
  3. What surprised me today is that I'm very behind in all my classes.
  4. Everyday after school i will need to take all my books home and study each.
  5. That sometimes you need time to yourself to prioritize your life and make the best choices.
  6. A question i am left with is i wonder how my grades are in school with both my classes.
APRIL 3 2012
  1. It was confirmed that my dance is a fail.
  2. Stress. Because i am full of it.
  3. it surprised me how fast the dance shows are approaching.
  4. I am going to try and finish my dance as soon as possible.
  5. That procrastination never works.
  6. I wonder what will happen if i don't get my dance done.
MAY 29 2012
  1. It was confirmed for me today the dance shows will now be on 1 day. 
  2. Because of that, i have much added stress about my dance.
  3. It surprised me how fast  this year is going by now that we are at the last dance show.
  4. Gotta work harder at getting my stuff ready to for the show.
  5. Dance shows will always be stressful.
  6. A qestion i am left with is i wonder what dances i will do next year!?



No comments:

Post a Comment